TESTING – Complete Tests
With «COMPLETE TESTING», we mean all the safety testing activities to which electric and electronic devices etc. must be subjected, to demonstrate their compliance to the standars harmonized by the european directives and regulations. They are therefore tests aimed to the CE marking.
MEQUIPE, carries out testing accredited ISO 17025 to meet all the manufacturers needs in terms of:
- Medical devices
- Electric and Electronic Equipment for domestic, industrial and similar use
- Electronic Appliances for information technology (IT)
- Audio-video Equipment
- Fire protection systems
Here is a list of the principal tests:
- Measurement of contact currents and dispersion currents
- Measurement of the resistance of earth conductors
- Flame test with needle
- Glow wire test
- Insulation resistance test
- Dielectric stiffness test
- Overtemperature measurements
- Fault test
- Environmental test
- IP test
As for Electromagnetic Compatibility and Radio testing, the Organization has signed Framework Agreements with renowned accredited labs spread throughout Italy and Europe, agreements that allow more profitable economic and temporal conditions for customers. In this case, the engineers support their customers on all the phases, from the filling of the application, to the support during testing.
Testing activities, can be carried out both in our labsand at the customer’s production site.
Ask for a quote
Scarica il Modulo per la richiesta di un preventivo