It is meant withTESTING, all the safety testing activities to which electric and electronical devices etc. must be subjected, to demonstrate their conformity to the standards harmonized by the european directives and regulations. In most cases the testing is aimed to the CE marking, in other cases, as for special testing and end-of-line testing, it is used to validate the devices’ design or to verify that they have been produced (in series), as for the «type» of certificate.
MEQUIPE, carries out testingaccredited ISO 17025 to meet the manufacturers needs, in particular for:
- Complete tests, for CE marking
- Partial tests, for example, Leakage Currents only, Controlled Temperature, IP, Environmental, Faults, etc.
- End-of-production-cycle tests
- Product design validation tests
- Special tests, according to the technical specification created with the customer.
Testing activities can be carried out both at our labs and at the customer’s production site.
Ask for a Quote
Scarica il Modulo per la richiesta di un preventivo